- Intuitive operation also for beginners
- Quick expert support due to direct contact to the AUMA Service
Smart on site
The AUMA Assistant App is your mobile partner for daily plant tasks:
- Simple setting of device parameters
- Control of actuators
- Access to device documentation
- Read and upload operational data and device data to the AUMA Cloud
- Seamless synchronisation with the AUMA Cloud
Easy device parameter setting using your smartphone
Quick and convenient configuration of all device parameters via app. Simply enable the Bluetooth connection and change specific parameters or even transmit complete parameter records.
Simple actuator control using your smartphone
Simply enable the Bluetooth connection and conveniently set the end positions or perform a test run. With your smartphone, this is easy, even if your actuator is difficult to access, for example.
Easy access to all documents using your smartphone
No lengthy searching for printed operation instructions or other documents. Simply scan the DataMatrix code on the name plate of your AUMA actuator and you are able to download all device-specific documents.
Easy reading of diagnostic data using your smartphone
Use the snapshot function to read device and operational data from your AUMA actuator and upload them for detailed analysis to the AUMA Cloud. Or send your data directly to the AUMA Service for remote diagnostics.
Easy collection of all device information using your smartphone
Collect all kind of useful information on your actuators which facilitate asset management on the AUMA Cloud.
- Register devices and create them on the AUMA Cloud
- Attach photos and notes
- If desired, store geolocation data